About this EventAdd to calendar
Welcome Veteran and Military Students and Alumni! Join us on Oct. 21st at 12–2 pm for our returning veteran & military networking and recruiting event. This event is dedicated in memory of Patrick Brown, Former Director, VMSS CU Denver.
Interact directly with veteran-specific professionals from a variety of industries. Participants will attend two, 30-minute breakout rooms with the companies of their choice – each breakout room will be hosted by a business professional and/or recruiter. In between sessions, attendees will hear from respected leaders in the CU Denver business and military community. Please note that breakout rooms will fill quickly and are assigned on a first come, first served basis. You will be notified of your room assignments prior to the beginning of the event given you register by Oct. 15th.
In the breakout rooms, you will have the chance to discuss:
- Important skill sets for that company or industry
- Possible job opportunities
- Career paths in that industry and the host’s experiences
- Questions about civilian work environments
- Personalized feedback on your resume.
Featured companies & speakers include:
- Amazon: Keith Johnson, Staffing Administrator
- Ball Metal Packaging Corp.: Katie Gerwitz Pagano, Instructional Design Specialist, BPNCA
- CAP Logistics: John Boner, VP, Sales & Marketing
- Crane Worldwide: Tyler Sullivan, Director of Business Development
- EarthRoamer: Scot Allen, Chief Operating Officer & Lyn Anderson, Accounting/HR Manager
- Seagate Tech.: Frank Murphy, Sr. Director, Product Line Management & Alan Baxter, Sr. Engineering Manager
- Sierra Nevada Corp.: Peter Watson, International Trade Analyst
- World Trade Center Denver: Sandi Moilanen, VP, Operations
0 people are interested in this event